Saturday 15 June 2013

FREE NEIL GAIMAN IN EVERY POLYBAGGED AGE OF ULTRON #10

I don't know why its in a bag.
(AGE OF ULTRON ISSUE 10
OUT 11AM THIS WEDNESDAY)
BUT I'M EVER SO CURIOUS...
Last time Marvel did this we lost the Human Torch.
It can't JUST be for Ex-Spawn Leggy Lovely Angela (Miss Karen Gillan age 25) 
Marvel Comics debut  as written by Mr Gaiman
CAN IT?
If life be a game of Scrabble as opposed to a combination of Risk, Operation and Buckaroo
I'd venture there be a K in that bag
along with an I
 and a M 
and a
and a
and an A
?



8th of April 2013

Newsarama: Axel, not sure how much you can speak to this right now, but given the recent Angela news, fans are naturally wondering about another character in a seemingly similar situation, Marvelman — is there any progress involving that character?
Axel Alonso: There has been progress. Considerable progress. And we’ll be making an announcement soon.
I’m a huge fan of Marvelman. I’m very excited about seeing him being published by Marvel.

                                                                                                   Worth a peek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comments will appear soon